Lead Kindly Light | Sparks Crewneck Sweatshirt
This variant is currently sold out
“…I do not ask to see the distant scene; one step enough for me.”
The above… an excerpt from the hymn “Lead Kindly Light”, was originally penned by St. John Henry Newman while battling a frightening illness out at sea. This poem has been a prayer for me during moments of sorrow, and during times of incredible gratitude... reminding me to trust in the guiding light of God.
A sturdy and warm sweatshirt bound to keep you warm in the colder months. A pre-shrunk, classic fit sweater that's made with air-jet spun yarn for a soft feel and reduced pilling.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit with no center crease
• 1x1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem